Carnival has announced on that they have suspended all sailings until March 1st, 2021.
One of the first cruises available for booking on the Carnival website is a 4 day Bahamas cruise from Miami.
Carnival Cruises has announced they will implement the following Covid-19 prevention protocols aboard all ships when their cruising reopens in 2021.
- Increased frequency of restaurant sanitizing
- Increased frequency of open deck sanitizing
- Increased frequency of all touch points
- Staff to be serving food wherever possible including any buffet stations, condiment stations, drink stations and sanitizing equipment frequently
- Twice daily sanitation of guest state rooms including extra attention to high touch point items
- Hand washing etiquette employees to ensure all guest are following proper hand washing procedures
- Hand washing sinks or sanitizer stations set up in all high traffic areas and restaurant entries
- Increased temperatures on washer and dryer systems for ehanced disinfection of laundry
- Nightly disinfection process using electro-static machines in all high traffic areas
Carnival Cruise lines is constantly updating their sailings and we do our best to keep this page updated daily! Check back often to find out the latest information.
*Note: This information is based on information directly from the Carnival Cruises Website. Sailings and reopening dates can change without notice. We do not endorse or encourage traveling against government travel advisories.