Travel is back and the hospitality industry is catching up. Travelers are looking for new relaxing experiences, all-inclusive resorts —these are some of the biggest travel trends this new year— and brand-new hotels to explore.
This 2023 new amazing hotels will open in North and South America and these are a few of the most exclusive hotels and resorts that have raised high expectations among travelers and experts in the industry.
The Ritz-Carlton Paradise Valley, The Palmeraie in Arizona, United States
This resort is one of the top Marriott hotels opening in 2023. During fall, the spectacular Ritz-Carlton Paradise Valley, The Palmeraie will open its doors right next to Scottsdale in Arizona and will charm guests with its luxury and world-class service. These are the main amenities of the new resort:
- 215 guest rooms and suites with air purification.
- An iconic 400-foot swimming pool with views of Camelback Mountain on the horizon.
- Two-story luxury spa with 11 treatment rooms.
- A fitness center and a secluded meditation garden.
Conrad Orlando, United States
Now that theme parks are back, in 2023 travelers will have a new impressive Hilton resort right next to the Walt Disney World in Orlando. The billion-dollar property will have great amenities and services for guests:
- 433 rooms —including suites and oversized accommodations.
- A spa.
- Bars and restaurants.
- A world-class on-site Jack Nicklaus golf course.
- An Aquatic adventure area.
- A fitness center.
- Meetings and events spaces.
Cayo Levantado Resort, Samaná, Dominican Republic
Looking for an all-inclusive resort on a private island? The new Cayo Levantado Resort might be the best option for 2023. The new resort will open its doors on June 1, near Samaná Bay, and travelers can already make a reservation. These are the main amenities:
- 219 rooms.
- 6 restaurants and 7 bars and coffee shops.
- 2 spas.
- 2 training and CrossFit Studios.
- 2 pools.
- Meditation rooms.
- Beach access away from big crowds.
Fairmont La Paz Puerta Cortés Resort and Residences, Mexico
A new amazing—and the first—resort will open in La Paz, the capital city of the Mexican state Baja California Sur, just a few hours away from Los Cabos. Fairmont Hotels and Resorts developed the Fairmont La Paz Puerta Cortés Resort, a luxury property that will offer guests:
- 155 rooms —including 24 suites and 61 residences with private plunge pools.
- 4 restaurants with views of the Sea of Cortez.
- Two spas with wellness experiences and treatments.
- The Cortes Golf Club, the only Gary Player Signature course in Mexico.
Naviva Punta Mita, Mexico
The first Four Seasons luxury tented resort in the Americas will open soon in Mexico, only a few miles away from Puerto Vallarta, in Punta Mita. This exclusive property has only 15 tents and can host up to 30 guests, but promises unique life-changing experiences and the most glamorous service in the area. These are the main amenities:
- 15 luxury tents with a private pool, deck, and outdoor shower.
- An all-inclusive experience covering all meals, snacks, and drinks all day long.
- Two spas and an outdoor gym.
- Transformative activities including temazcal ceremonies and nocturnal forest bathing under the stars.
The St. Regis Kanai Resort, Riviera Maya, México
Another incredible Marriott resort opening in Mexico is St. Regis Kanai, in the Yucatán Peninsula, 46 miles away from Cancun International Airport. This luxury resort will begin receiving guests in February and will offer:
- 124 rooms and suites.
- A spa and fitness center.
- Meeting spaces.
- Restaurants and bars.
- Hot tubs.
- Outdoor pool.
Bonus South American Hotel!
Hilton Santa Marta, Colombia
Colombia has been gaining popularity among travelers visiting Latin America in 2022, and now the coastal city of Santa Marta will have a new iconic Hilton Hotel. The new Hilton Santa Marta is located right next to the Colombian Caribbean and near beautiful destinations and attractions like Tayrona National Park. These are the main amenities:
- 261 rooms with Caribbean Sea views.
- 2 swimming pools.
- A Fitness center.
- Restaurants and bars.
- A spa.
Traveler Alert: Don’t Forget Travel Insurance For Your Next Trip!
↓ Join Our Community ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB group has all the latest reopening news, conversations, and Q&A’s happening daily!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your email address to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s latest breaking travel news, straight to your inbox
This article originally appeared on TravelOffPath.com