Disney Cruises has scheduled reopening cruises starting March 5th, 2021
According to the Disney Cruise Line website the first tentative available sailing is March 5th, 2021.
One of the first available bookings is a 3 night Bahamas Cruise from Port Canaveral.
The most recent announcement on the Disney Cruise Line website reads “Disney Cruise Line Extends Suspension of All Departures Through February 28th, 2021″
Guests booked on affected sailings will be offered the choice of a cruise credit to be used for a future sailing or a full refund.
Passengers who booked directly with Disney Cruise Line and have questions can call (866) 325-6685 or (407) 566-7797.
Disney Cruises reopening will feature itineraries on board the following Disney ships:
- Disney Fantasy
- Disney Dream
- Disney Wonder
- Disney Magic
Disney has already announced enhanced health protocols with more expected before the relaunch.
In light of COVID-19, Disney Cruise Line will be operating at elevated cleaning and sanitation levels.
Procedures currently in place include:
- Training for all of our Crew Members on how best to prevent the spread of illness on board.
- A health screening completed by all Guests and Crew Members to check for illness before they board the ship.
- Extensive cleaning and sanitation of high-traffic areas (e.g., handrails, doorknobs and elevator buttons) and children’s facilities.
- Cleaning of all staterooms twice a day and additional disinfection when necessary.
- Discontinuing self-service at buffet locations.
- Regular communication with Guests and Crew Members regarding how to prevent illness.
- Hand-washing stations and sanitizing wipes conveniently located throughout our ships.
- Medical clinics on our ships staffed with experienced doctors and nurses and stocked with supplies and medications to treat a variety of illnesses.
More health protocols are expected to be released prior to the reopening of Disney Cruises.
*Note: This information is based on information directly from the Disney Cruise Line Website. Sailings and reopening dates can change without notice. We do not endorse or encourage traveling against government and health travel advisories.