This is the fastest and easiest way to extend your 30 day visa in Bali that doesn't take multiple trips to immigration. We used this exact method to have our passports back in our hands within 48 hours and have an extra 30 days to enjoy tropical Bali. The process went smooth and was completely stress free.
How to Extend Your 30 Day Visa In Bali
Before Heading to Bali - Read This!
Most countries can enter Bali Visa free for 30 days. If you enter without a Visa though you will not be able to extend your stay. Hopefully you are reading this before heading to Bali. In order for this process to work, YOU MUST purchase the $35 Visa on Arrival when you land in Bali. Before reaching immigration at the airport, watch for the signs that say Visa on Arrival. There will be booths where you can purchase your $35.00 Visa On Arrival. They will only accept cash so make sure to withdrawal cash before your flight to Bali. If you do not purchase the 30 Day Visa on arrival, you must leave the country after your 30 days are up. There is no way to extend a visa if you never purchased one in the first place.
Can You Do It Yourself?
Absolutely, If you are the type who wants to save a few bucks to go through a whole lot of extra stress, then go for it! WE DON'T! We used this method as we didn't want to make 3 or 4 trips going back and forth to immigration. We didn't want to have to renew our Visa exactly 7 days before expiry. We didn't want the process to take 9-14 days. We weren't comfortable being without our passports for two weeks. You also need PROOF of onward travel such as a departure flight if you are going to do it on your own. We just wanted to get it done and over with so we could get back to enjoying Bali. Doing it on your own it will cost you around $25 US (350K IDR), take you up to 2 weeks and 3-4 trips to immigration. Yeah, no thanks. I'll pass.
The Fast & Easy Method to Extend Your 30 Day Visa in Bali
Cost: This method is going to cost you an extra $35 US bringing the total price to around $60 USD (900K IDR) for them to do all the work for you!For an extra $35 US, it wasn't even a question for us. It was absolutely 100% worth it to avoid the multiple trips to immigration, the paperwork, the timelines and the 1-2 week process. We had our passports back within 48 hours and it took only 1 hour of our time. This is how we extended our 30 Day Visa in Bali
Step By Step Experience With Our Bali Visa Agent:
- We messaged them on Facebook and asked how it works. After a couple quick questions we agreed to move forward.
- The courier drove to our hotel and met us in person to pick up our passports. We paid cash. They gave us a company receipt and told us they would message us about when to go to the immigration office. The courier was wearing the Visa Companies uniform which made it feel more official.
- They messaged us in an hour and told us to meet them at immigration at 1:30 pm the next day.
- We arrived at the Ngurah Rai Immigration office in Jimbaran at 1:30 pm. We met them at the front door and they instructed us to sit and wait for photos and finger prints. We waited 45 minutes and then had the prints and photos taken in less than 5 minutes. We were instructed they would drop off the passports within the next 2 days.
- We got a call the very next day letting us know that the courier would deliver the completed passports with extended visa stamp. We had them delivered to the hotel lobby. The courier was in uniform again and presented our passports to look over. Everything was correct including the new extension dates.
This is the FAST and EASY way on how to extend your 30 Day Visa in Bali! This method will cost you a few extra bucks but if you enjoy a stress free experience with very minimal time being taken away from your vacation, it's well worth it! This is the Bali visa extension company we used and I started the process by adding Rolly on Facebook and messaging him. He can also be contacted by email or Whatsapp.
We were not paid and received no incentive for writing this blog. They were unaware that we were going to write an article regarding their extension service.