Breeze Airways is a low-cost carrier that has continued to expand rapidly across the United States as they have become more popular.
They take pride in their straightforward booking system. Travelers love the flexible flight options, unlike some other budget airlines.
As part of a flash sale this week, Breeze wants passengers to experience their highest class of seating options.
For just $1 extra, travelers can take advantage of the Nicest seats possible!
What To Expect From Breeze
Breeze Airways may be the most flexible airline in the U.S. in terms of not nickel-and-diming passengers.
They are slowly disrupting the domestic airline industry with their fresh take on a more customer-friendly approach.
By allowing last-minute cancellations (within 15 minutes of takeoff) and flight changes penalty-free, customers are more inclined to choose this airline over others.
While many of their competitors charge enormous fees for the simplest changes, Breeze limits add-on fees and itinerary changes to certain situations.
The airline wants travelers to truly have a Nice experience through the booking process and up in the clouds.
Breeze offers 3 different categories for their tickets:
Top 5 Travel Insurance Plans For 2023 Starting At $10 Per Week
The Nice fare is essentially a basic economy class with minimal legroom. Aligning with their low-fare competitors, only a personal item is allowed in this category.
Nicer fare is a slight upgrade with more legroom and priority boarding. Additionally, this class includes a carry-on bag and checked bag, as well as a complimentary beverage and snack.
Lastly, the Nicest fare truly is the nicest option of all. Providing the same amenities as the Nicer class, an extra checked bag, free Wi-Fi use, and a more spacious seat are included too.
All fare classes offer reusable credit for cancellations as long as they abide by the airline’s policies on their official website.
How Travelers Can Score The Nicest Seats For Just $1 More
Those looking for the best seating option will only have to fork over $1 more than the Nice bundle to experience all the benefits of the Nicest package.
Breeze’s flash sale will expire on April 10 before midnight EST. Like any travel sale, there are terms and conditions that will apply.
First and foremost, new reservations must be purchased through Breeze’s website or app for travel dates ranging from April 4 to November 13, 2023.
Existing reservations prior to April 4 will not be eligible for the sale price. Of course, there is usually a catch when a deal seems too good to be true.
For this specific deal, the main catch for this steal of a deal is the $1 upgrades are limited to certain routes.
Although, some of the routes listed are pleasantly surprising since they are cross-country flights.
- The nonstop routes that offer $1 bundle upgrades are:
- Charleston, SC to Syracuse, NY (CHS-SYR)
- Louisville, KY to San Francisco, CA (SDF-SFO)
- Orlando, FL to Santa Ana, CA (MCO-SNA)
- Hartford, CT to Phoenix, AZ (BDL-PHX)
- Hartford, CT to Charleston, SC (BDL-CHS)
- Las Vegas, NV to Syracuse, NY (LAS-SYR)
- Phoenix, AZ to Richmond, VA (PHX-RIC)
- Cincinnati, OH to San Francisco, CA (CVG-SFO)
- Charleston, SC to White Plains, NY (CHS-HPN)
- Charleston, SC to Phoenix, AZ (CHS-PHX)
- Charleston, SC to Louisville, KY (CHS-SDF)
- Charleston, SC to Providence, RI (CHS-PVD)
- Akron, OH to Charleston, SC (CAK-CHS)
- Hartford, CT to Norfolk, VA (BDL-ORF)
- Charleston, SC to Cincinnati, OH (CHS-CVG)
- Hartford, CT to Jacksonville, FL (BDL-JAX)
- Jacksonville, FL to Las Vegas, NV (JAX-LAS)
- Hartford, CT to Richmond, VA (BDL-RIC)
- Charleston, SC to Fort Myers, FL (CHS-RSW)
- Provo, UT to Santa Ana, CA (PVU-SNA)
- Phoenix, AZ to Provo, UT (PHX-PVU)
- Las Vegas, NV to Norfolk, VA (LAS-ORF)
- Charleston, SC to Richmond, VA (CHS-RIC)
- Hartford, CT to Las Vegas, NV (BDL-LAS)
- White Plains, NY to Los Angeles, CA (HPN-LAX)
- Las Vegas, NV to San Bernardino, CA (LAS-SBD)
- Charleston, SC to Pittsburgh, PA (CHS-PIT)
Blackout dates may apply, and the following routes are excluded from the sale:
- Richmond, VA to San Francisco, CA (RIC-SFO)
- Las Vegas, NV to Fort Myers, FL (LAS-RSW)
- Akron, OH to Las Vegas, NV (CAK-LAS)
Breeze wants passengers to be aware that fares, routes, flight schedules, and routes are subject to change without prior notice.
Certain blackout dates may apply, so it is best to browse around Breeze’s calendar beforehand.
Traveler Alert: Don’t Forget Travel Insurance For Your Next Trip!
↓ Join Our Community ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB group has all the latest reopening news, conversations, and Q&A’s happening daily!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your email address to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s latest breaking travel news, straight to your inbox.
This article originally appeared on TravelOffPath.com