Travelers are showing a preference for resorts in 2023, and luxury resorts are among the most popular.
But that’s not all; new properties in the industry are providing never-seen-before experiences. The newest to do so?
A massive luxury resort in Arizona that is sure to wow every guest that visits.
The hospitality company VAI Resort has just revealed that it is building Arizona’s largest resort, a new property with a live music venue, a Mattel theme park, and over 1,100 rooms.
The 60-acre resort has a strategic location in Glendale—9 miles away from downtown Phoenix— right next to the State Farm Stadium and will offer travelers an impressive oasis to enjoy.
The new VAI Resort will feature a large swimming pool, four buildings, and luxury villas inspired by Arizona’s desert landscape.
The hotel will open its doors in 2024 and expects to bring world-renowned artists —from musicians to comedians— to it’s it new 40-million-dollar stage.
More About The New Vai Resort
Vai Resort has provided renderings and visuals so that travelers can have an idea of what to expect from this project.
Developers expect guests to have a life-changing experience and see a resort like no other in the United States.
Top 5 Travel Insurance Plans For 2023 Starting At $10 Per Week
The new VAI resort will have impressive amenities and services, including:
- 1,100 luxury rooms in towers and villas.
- 4 towers: Muse, Rhythm, Cadence, and VAI Villas.
- A music and entertainment venue with a capacity for over 8,000 people.
- The Muse tower rooms will transform into private balconies, with the best spots to see the shows.
- 5-acre-swimming pool.
- A white sand beach.
- A Spa.
- A tethered Hot Air Balloon. It can transport up to 30 guests.
- Konos Sky Bar, a 130-foot-high rooftop bar.
- 12 restaurants and 10 bars and lounges.
- A nightclub.
- A party island: Konos Island.
- A Themed Park: Mattel Adventure Park.
From partygoers to yoga lovers to couples or families, the new VAI resort has activities and areas for all kinds of travelers and all kinds of groups.
Four towers, four different experiences
Each tower has different amenities and designs:
- At the Muse Tower, guests will find a combination of a hotel and an amphitheater. It has 328 guestrooms, and 160 of those rooms will have exclusive private balconies with great views to the venue stage.
- The Rhythm Tower will be located next to Mattel Adventure Park and the conference spaces.
- The Cadence Tower will offer the most luxurious experience for guests. Ideal for those who want to relax and retreat.
- And the VAI Villas is home to the most impressive rooms in a suite tower. The premium-designed rooms range from 1,100 sq. ft. to 5,300 sq. ft. It also has exclusive infinity-edge pools with stunning views of the 60-acre property.
VAI Resort Experiences
The new VAI resorts expect to please all guests with the traditional amenities —great restaurant options, a swimming pool, rooms with a view, and a spa.
Experience will include concerts, comedy shows, impressive parties and events, an exclusive themed park, and a fascinating infrastructure adding new ingredients for a special stay and unforgettable time.
Grant Fisher, VAI Global, said: “Our mission is to redefine the luxury experience while incorporating live entertainment.”
Guests will encounter fascinating buildings and impressive swimming pools, creating the gigantic oasis that VAI Resort has developed, including temperature-controlled beaches with white sand—for nearly one mile— and palm trees.
The beach experience includes private cabanas and beach-side activities that bring the essence of Caribbean and Mediterranean resorts to Arizona.
At the Mattel Adventure Park, guests will be able to have a lot of fun and drive a Hot Wheels go-kart, drink the signature pink beverage at The Barbie Beach House’s rooftop, or go for a treasure hunt with Thomas & Friends.
The park has attractions that are perfect for children and parents or even adults with a fun and child-like spirit.
Other hotel brands around the world are opening new properties with unique entertainment and events, showing just how much travelers value new experiences.
Virgin Hotels recently opened its first property in New York, and Hilton recently launched a new brand and opened Tempo by Hilton Times Square, a 46-story entertainment and hotel building.
Traveler Alert: Don’t Forget Travel Insurance For Your Next Trip!
↓ Join Our Community ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB group has all the latest reopening news, conversations, and Q&A’s happening daily!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your email address to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s latest breaking travel news, straight to your inbox.
This article originally appeared on TravelOffPath.com
Monday 1st of May 2023
Inspector took bribes for this resort
Sunday 30th of April 2023
So happy that Glendale will be on the map. The Bidwells (owner of the Az Cardinals) have tried forever to send all the entertainment venues for the NFL to downtown Phoenix, or to Snotsdale. This will be wonderful.