The ultimate summer job is up for grabs! Grab your floaty, sunscreen and camera as Hotels.com is hiring their FIRST EVER ‘Poolhop’!
That’s right, my wanderlusting friends, you would be completing all daily duties in the comfort of a pool float.
For two weeks in August, you’ll be paid $10,000 to travel across the United States and visit 6 six of the most EPIC pools in America. According to Hotels.com the only requirements will be to sip on fruity drinks, lounge by the pool, take photos and report back to Hotels.com fans!
The hotels will include:
- Four Seasons Hualalai in Kona, Hawaii
- Mondrian Los Angeles in Los Angeles, California
- SLS Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada
- National Hotel in Miami, Florida
- Garden of the Gods Club and Resort in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- The William Vale Hotel in Brooklyn, New York
Hotels.com listed the responsibilities that will be expected of the successful candidate:
- Travel to 6 hotels over two weeks in August of 2019
- Take lots of Instagram worthy pool photos
- Share inspiring and beautiful pool pics to the masses on social media
The only requirements to qualify for the position are that you must be 21 years of age to apply, be a resident of the U.S and have a passion for capturing amazing photos.
Bonus qualifications listed on the application page included “the ability to apply sunscreen, know how to swim and love every aspect of hotel life”.
Perks of the job will include a $10,000 paycheck for the two weeks of ‘work’ plus all hotels and airfares will be covered. The successful candidate will receive a one year Gold Level membership on Hotels.com which grants you cool things like VIP hotel access, and the ability to collect points which go towards additional stays. One of the best parts is the eternal bragging rights of having the best summer job EVER.