As the worldwide pandemic continues, Cambodia has enacted strict COVID-19 entry requirements to protect the country from a surge of infections.
Throughout 2020 and 2021, Cambodia had some of the strictest entry requirements in the world that all travelers must follow in order to enter the country. Fortunately, things started to ease up near the tail-end of 2021.
Here is all of the latest information you need to know about the COVID-19 entry requirements for Cambodia.
COVID-19 Testing Entry Requirements
- All travelers must provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued no more than 72 hours prior to departure
- All travelers will take a rapid test upon arrival.
Quarantine Entry Requirements
All vaccinated travelers do not need to undergo quarantine.
Unvaccinated travelers must undergo a 14-day quarantine upon arrival in a government hotel at their own expense.
COVID-19 Vaccine Entry Requirements
Health Requirements While Inside Cambodia
- Masks are required in all public places.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Gatherings are restricted to 50 people.
- Proof of vaccination is required to enter all venues in Phnom Penh.
- Public places such as karaokes rooms, nightclubs, gyms, and casinos are closed nationwide.
Visa Entry Requirements For Cambodia During COVID-19
The e-visa and visa-on-arrival programs are currently suspended.
All travelers must present a valid visa issued by a Cambodian Embassy or Consulate.
Cambodia Covid-19 Entry Requirements:
- Obtain a visa from Cambodia embassy/consulate in your country
- Order Cambodian health insurance
- Present proof of vaccination and provide a negative COVID-19 test result issued no more than 72 hours prior to departure
- Get tested again for COVID-19 upon arrival at the airport
- Unvaccinated and positive travelers will be quarantined at a government hotel for 14 days at their own expense
Disclaimer: Current Cambodia travel rules are changing without notice and being updated constantly. We do our best to keep this article up to date with all the latest information, but the decision to travel is ultimately your responsibility. Contact your consulate and/or local authorities to confirm your nationality’s entry and/or any changes to travel requirements before traveling. Travel Off Path does not endorse traveling against government advisories