Travelers are flocking to Serbia to enjoy some of the most relaxed Covid-19 entry requirements in the world right now.
Here are the latest restrictions and COVID-19 entry requirements for traveling to Serbia.
COVID-19 Testing Entry Requirements
Passengers from the USA have the luxury of bringing a 48-hour Antigen-type test instead of PCR, but they are the only nationality that can.
*Passengers coming from Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Kosovo, Montenegro, and North Macedonia do not need a test.
Quarantine Entry Requirements
- There are no state-run or self-quarantine measures in place. Travelers are immediately free to explore Serbia.
- If a traveler tests positive for COVID-19 while in Serbia, they will face a mandatory quarantine.
COVID-19 Travel Insurance Entry Requirements
All travelers to Serbia are encouraged to have travel insurance that covers COVID-19 for the duration of their stay.
Travelers will be responsible for the cost of all medical treatments while in Serbia.
COVID-19 Vaccine Entry Requirements
Passengers who have been fully vaccinated by health authorities in: Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Georgia, Greece, Lebanon, Moldova, Morocco, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Hungary, Slovenia, Turkey, or UAE, do not have to provide a PCR test for entry and can show their vaccine proof instead.
Proof of Recovery
As of mid-2021, some countries may now also show proof of recovery in lieu of PCR testing for entry, including: Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Luxembourg, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, USA.
The positive test result must be between 14-180 days old.
Visa Entry Requirements For Serbia During COVID-19
Many countries can travel to Serbia visa-free for up to 90 days.
If your country is NOT listed as a visa free nation, follow the below instructions.
Tourist Visas require the following:
Visa applications should be submitted to the Serbian embassy or consulate in your home country.
- Valid passport (passport must be valid at least 90 days from issue date of visa)
- Proof of payment for the trip issued by a travel agency (voucher or other type of payment receipt)
- Completed visa application form
- Photo (size 3.5×4.5cm)
- Return ticket or Itinerary (copy of Driving License and Insurance if you travel by car)
- Proof of sufficient funds for staying in Serbia
- Health insurance
- Visa fee
COVID-19 Health Requirements While Traveling In Serbia
- Protective face masks are mandatory in all public spaces, both indoors and outdoors. Failure to wear a mask when required will incur a fine.
- Large gatherings over 10 people are not permitted
Serbia Covid-19 Entry Requirements:
- Check if you need a Visa to enter Serbia
- All passengers require a 48-hour PCR test for entry. Some nations are exempt with proof of recovery or vaccination.
- Follow all health requirements while in Serbia
Disclaimer: Current Serbia travel rules are changing without notice and being updated constantly. We do our best to keep this article up to date with all the latest information, but the decision to travel is ultimately your responsibility. Contact your consulate and/or local authorities to confirm your nationality’s entry and/or any changes to travel requirements before traveling. Travel Off Path does not endorse traveling against government advisories