Last Updated 3 weeks ago
Travelers are flocking to Serbia to enjoy some of the most relaxed Covid-19 entry requirements in the world right now.
Here are the latest restrictions and COVID-19 entry requirements for traveling to Serbia.
COVID-19 Testing Entry Requirements
The four countries below, need to bring proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 48 hours of arriving in Serbia:
- Northern Macedonia
Quarantine Entry Requirements
- There are no state-run or self-quarantine measures in place. Travelers are immediately free to explore Serbia.
- If a traveler tests positive for COVID-19 while in Serbia, they will face a mandatory quarantine.
COVID-19 Travel Insurance Entry Requirements
All travelers to Serbia are encouraged to have travel insurance that covers COVID-19 for the duration of their stay.
Travelers will be responsible for the cost of all medical treatments while in Serbia.
COVID-19 Vaccine Entry Requirements
A COVID-19 vaccine is not available yet. There is no information if Serbia will require proof of vaccination record (POVR) for entry in the future.
Visa Entry Requirements For Serbia During COVID-19
Many countries can travel to Serbia visa-free for up to 90 days.
If your country is NOT listed as a visa free nation, follow the below instructions.
Tourist Visas require the following:
Visa applications should be submitted to the Serbian embassy or consulate in your home country.
- Valid passport (passport must be valid at least 90 days from issue date of visa)
- Proof of payment for the trip issued by a travel agency (voucher or other type of payment receipt)
- Completed visa application form
- Photo (size 3.5×4.5cm)
- Return ticket or Itinerary (copy of Driving License and Insurance if you travel by car)
- Proof of sufficient funds for staying in Serbia
- Health insurance
- Visa fee
COVID-19 Health Requirements While Traveling In Serbia
- The use of face coverings is required in all indoor locations
- Face coverings must be used when social distancing is not possible
- Large gatherings over 10 people are not permitted
Serbia Covid-19 Entry Requirements:
- Check if you need a Visa to enter Serbia
- If you are coming from Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania or Northern Macedonia you will need a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of arrival
3. For all other countries, there are no testing requirements or quarantines
- Follow all health requirements while in Serbia
Disclaimer: Current Serbia travel rules are changing without notice and being updated constantly. We do our best to keep this article up to date with all the latest information, but the decision to travel is ultimately your responsibility. Contact your consulate and/or local authorities to confirm your nationality’s entry and/or any changes to travel requirements before traveling. Travel Off Path does not endorse traveling against government advisories