As the worldwide pandemic continues, Cambodia has enacted strict COVID-19 entry requirements to protect the country from a surge of infections.
Cambodia has some of the strictest entry requirements in the world that all travelers must follow in order to enter the country.
Here is all of the latest information you need to know about the COVID-19 entry requirements for Cambodia.
COVID-19 Testing Entry Requirements
- All travelers must provide a negative COVID-19 test result issued no more than 72 hours prior to departure
- All travelers will be given another COVID-19 test upon arrival.
- If any member of your group tests positive, the entire group will be quarantined at a state run facility for 14 days.
COVID-19 Fee Entry Requirements:
All incoming travelers must pay a deposit of US $2,000 upon arrival at the airport.
This cost covers mandatory COVID-19 testing and potential treatment services.
These are the government mandated fees in USD for COVID-19 related treatment.
$165 for mandatory COVID-19 testing.
$1280 for potential state-run quarantine costs.
$3,255 potential Covid-19 treatment costs.
Quarantine Entry Requirements
All incoming travelers who test Negative for Covid-19 must self-quarantine for 14 days
All incoming travelers who test Positive (including their group) for Covid-19 must quarantine in a state-run facility/hotel at their own cost.
COVID-19 Travel Insurance Entry Requirements
COVID-19 Vaccine Entry Requirements
A COVID-19 vaccine is not yet available. There are no details if Cambodia will make a proof of vaccination record (POVR) mandatory for entry.
Visa Entry Requirements For Cambodia During COVID-19
The e-visa and visa-on-arrival programs are currently suspended.
All travelers must present a valid visa issued by a Cambodian Embassy or Consulate.
Cambodian Embassies are not issuing tourist visas at this time.
The only applications being accepted are for diplomatic, official, and “sponsored” business-linked visas at this time
Cambodia Covid-19 Entry Requirements:
- Obtain a visa from Cambodia embassy/consulate in your country
- Order Cambodian health insurance
- Pay $2000 deposit upon arrival
- Provide a negative COVID-19 test result issued no more than 72 hours prior to departure
- Get tested again for Covid- upon arrival at the airport
- Positive travelers will be quarantined at state-run facility, Negative travelers will self quarantine for 14 days at hotel/accommodation
Disclaimer: Current Cambodia travel rules are changing without notice and being updated constantly. We do our best to keep this article up to date with all the latest information, but the decision to travel is ultimately your responsibility. Contact your consulate and/or local authorities to confirm your nationality’s entry and/or any changes to travel requirements before traveling. Travel Off Path does not endorse traveling against government advisories