Marriott is offering 20 percent off at over 1500 of their hotels and resorts for four days only – with their Marriott Bonvoy Escapes offer valid until this Sunday (12 June).
Since yesterday (8 June) Marriott Bonvoy members have been able to save 20 percent off standard room rate bookings for any upcoming stay at one of Marriott’s 1500+ participating hotels over the next four weekends (Thursday to Sunday) – as well as at any of the company’s resorts on any day of the week through 10 July.
Which Marriott Hotels And Resorts Are Included In The Offer?
The ‘20 percent off’ offer is valid at more than 1500 participating Marriott properties throughout:
- the U.S
- the Caribbean
- Latin America
- the Middle East
- Asia Pacific – excluding Greater China
In Mexico alone – which is the favorite holiday destination for millions of American travelers – there are more than 70 Marriott properties to choose from.
You can find out which hotels and resorts are participating in the offer by clicking here.
When Do I Need To Book By In Order To Get The 20 Percent Discount?
You will need to book your Marriott Bonvoy Escapes booking before the end of this Sunday (12 June).
But, it is highly recommended that you book as soon as possible due to limited availability – and the fact that this offer no doubt is going to prove extremely popular with those looking for a great last minute deal.
Will I Get 20 Percent Off All Future Marriott Bookings?
No, the 20 percent discount is only available on Marriott hotel standard room rates booked for weekends up until 10 July – as well as for standard room rate bookings at participating Marriott resorts on any day of the week through 10 July.
Do You Need To Be A Marriott Member To Qualify For The 20 Percent Discount?
In order to save the full 20 percent on your Marriott Bonvoy Escapes booking – at any of the 1500+ Marriott hotels included in the offer – you will need to be a Marriott Bonvoy member.
However, if you are not a member – and do not wish to sign up to become one – you can still obtain a 15 percent discount on your Marriott Bonvoy Escapes booking.
How Do I Become A Marriott Bonvoy Member?
In order to become a Marriott Bonvoy member all you need to do is complete an online form by clicking here – which takes literally a minute or two to complete.
You can even sign up using your Facebook login details.
Do You Have To Pay To Become A Marriott Bonvoy Member?
No, it is completely FREE to become a Marriott Bonvoy member.
What Benefits Do I Get As A Marriott Bonvoy Member?
Marriott offers a number of benefits to those who sign up to become a Marriott Bonvoy member, which includes the following once you sign up:
- exclusive member rates for hotel and resort bookings
- FREE in-room WiFi
- priority late check out
And, the more nights you book at any of Marriott’s hotels and resorts, the more points you earn as a member – with it possible to save points and use these to redeem free nights, or alternatively use them to book cruises, flights, car rentals and much much more.
You can find out more information on what you can spend your Marriott Bonvoy membership points on by clicking here.
Also, the more nights that you stay at a Marriott-owned property, the more points you’ll earn – which will effectively see you gain more membership benefits.
The Marriott Bonvoy membership scheme currently has five tiers of memberships, which are:
- Member – this is your membership status upon signing up to become a Marriott Bonvoy member
- Silver Elite – after completing 10 nights at any Marriott hotel or resort
- Gold Elite – after completing 25 nights at any Marriott hotel or resort
- Platinum Elite – after completing 50 nights at any Marriott hotel or resort
- Titanium Elite – after completing 75 nights at any Marriott hotel or resort
- Ambassador Elite – after completing 100 nights at any Marriott hotel or resort.
Download The Marriott Bonvoy Mobile Application
Marriott Bonvoy members can download the Marriott Bonvoy mobile application – which not only allows you to book your next stay at one of Marriott’s hotels and resorts on your mobile device, but also offers a range of useful tools and features, including:
- early check in – you can check in for your stay up to two days before your arrival, and you’ll even receive a notification once your room is ready to move into
- the opportunity to download your hotel room key to your phone – which you can then use to open the door to your hotel room, as well use to gain access to other areas of your hotel or resort
- keep tabs on your account – including your account’s point balance and much much more
- mobile chat – which enables you to easily get in contact with a member of staff from your Marriott hotel or resort
- searching for and booking your stay at any Marriott hotel and resort – you can browse – and book a stay at – any of Marriott’s 7000+ properties around the world
- any room requests – this feature allows you to request a range of amenities that can be delivered directly to your room during your stay
- browse and order food and drink – you can use the app to browse the food and drink available at your hotel or resort, as well as place your order at a click of a button.
Marriott Set To Open New All-Inclusive Resort With Water Park In Cancun This Year
The resort has been named as the Royalton Splash Riviera Cancun and will even feature its very own water park.
↓ Join Our Community ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB group has all the latest reopening news, conversations, and Q&A’s happening daily!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your email address to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s latest breaking travel news, straight to your inbox.
This article originally appeared on TravelOffPath.com