Dreaming of a Caribbean getaway to escape the cold? These three islands are offering free hotel nights this winter.
You can save big on your next Caribbean vacation with these special promotions offering one to three free hotel nights on vacations booked in the upcoming months.
Winter is one of the best times to visit the Caribbean, and now that most Caribbean nations have dropped all travel restrictions and returned to normal, it’s easier than ever to book your next vacation.
These three island destinations are offering promotions this winter for travelers who are looking for a sunny Caribbean getaway, enticing visitors with free hotel nights.
Here’s what you need to know about these great travel deals that will help you save big on your next vacation:
1. St. Kitts
St. Kitts is an underrated Caribbean island known for its beautiful black sand beaches, lush scenery, and luxury resorts.
Currently, St. Kitts is offering a Winter Escape promotion that is one of the best deals for Caribbean getaways out there. Travelers can get up to 3 free hotel nights at participating resorts, including:
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort: Pay for 4 nights, get 3 free (with rates starting at $212 a night)
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel: Pay for 5 nights, get 2 free (with rates starting at $163 a night)
- Timothy Beach Resort: Pay for 5 nights, get 2 free (with rates starting at $140 per night)
- Park Hyatt St. Kitts: Pay for 4 nights, get 1 free plus free breakfast every day (with rates starting at $482 per night)
New York, Toronto, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami all have nonstop flights to St. Kitts this winter.
Top 5 Travel Insurance Plans For 2023 Starting At $10 Per Week
Jamaica is a laidback island that is known for being one of the cheapest Caribbean destinations to visit this winter.
This island nation is famous for its white sandy beaches and crystal-clear blue waters, and for being the birthplace of reggae music. If you’re looking for a fabulous Caribbean getaway, this is one of the best places to go.
Jamaica is also offering a number of winter deals offering free hotel nights, including:
- Hermosa Cove Ochos Rios: Pay for 4 nights, get 1 free plus free breakfast every day (with rates starting at $450 a night)
- Charela Inn Negril: Pay for 6 nights, get 1 free (with rates starting at $136 a night)
- Geejam Hotel Port Antonio: Pay for 4 nights, get 1 free plus free breakfast every day (with rates starting at $336 a night)
There are dozens of nonstop flights from cities across the United States to Jamaica, including flights on low-cost carriers like Southwest, Spirit, and Frontier Airlines.
3. The Bahamas
One of the best destinations in the Caribbean is The Bahamas. Made up of more than 700 islands, this island chain boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
It’s also an easy getaway for the winter months, being the closest Caribbean nation to the United States and just a short nonstop flight away from many cities across the country.
The Bahamas is also offering free hotel night promotions this winter at participating resorts, including:
- Green Turtle Club Resort: Pay for 6 nights, get 1 free (with rates starting at $239 a night)
- Taino Beach Resort: Pay for 6 nights, get 1 free (with rates starting at $163 a night)
There are many nonstop flights from the United States to The Bahamas, as well as direct flights from Toronto and Calgary on WestJet and Sunwing.
More Caribbean Travel Deals
Are you looking for even more ways to save money on your upcoming Caribbean travels?
Don’t miss the best Black Friday travel deals of the year, including huge discounts on resorts in the Caribbean.
And check out this guide for tips on how to save money amid skyrocketing hotel prices in 2022.
Traveler Alert: Don’t Forget Travel Insurance For Your Next Trip!
↓ Join Our Community ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB group has all the latest reopening news, conversations, and Q&A’s happening daily!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your email address to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s latest breaking travel news, straight to your inbox.
This article originally appeared on TravelOffPath.com