Avelo Airlines have expanded the scope of their operations once more, with the new flight additions revealed this week meaning that the airline will be ramping up their total number of destinations served up to 29 by the end of November. Not only that, but the low cost airline will also be offering introductory fares of $29 one way for passengers looking to jet off to some of the airline’s latest route additions, which include flights to various destinations across sunny Florida.
Despite being one of several airlines to be launched in the middle of a global pandemic, Avelo Airlines has gone from strength to strength, and will no doubt be looking to add to its 29 destinations over the coming few months. Here’s everything you need to know about the airline’s new route, including when they start, what type of deals can be booked at present plus a recap of the 29 destinations that are currently on the airline’s route map.
Avelo’s New Routes – Information For Travelers
With Avelo being such a new player to the industry and emerging at a time when more established airlines are trimming their flight offerings, the airline has proceeded to continue its strategy of serving smaller airports across the country. Not only does this lessen the competition that Avelo will face in such a saturated market, it also gives travelers more choice when it comes to booking their flights.
The new routes set to be launched in the coming weeks saw a series of regions become more interconnected with Florida. Avelo’s new flights to Orlando are as follows:
- Newport News/Williamsburg, Virginia to Orlando, once per week from October 19th moving to three flights per week by November 10th
- Lansing, Michigan to Orlando, with one round-trip on October 26th, scaling up to a round trip on Thursdays and Sundays from October 27th
- Lexington, Kentucky to Orlando, with one round-trip on October 19th, changing to one round trip on Thursdays and Sundays between 20th-23rd and then a Wednesday and Saturday schedule from October 26th
- Kalamazoo, Michigan to Orlando, with the first round trip flight on October 26th, before moving to a Monday and Friday schedule on October 28th
Other routes that Avelo will be flying to Florida are as follows:
- Newport News/Williamsburg, Virginia to Fort Lauderdale, beginning with a twice weekly flight on Thursdays and Sundays on October 20th, before adding another round-trip on Tuesdays by November 10th
- Wilmington, North Carolina to Fort Lauderdale, with a round-trip on Mondays and Fridays starting on November 11th
- Lexington, Kentucky to Tampa, with a round-trip on Wednesdays and Saturdays set to start from November 12th
In order to celebrate the new routes, Avelo has launched a promotion where flights to the new destinations will be available from as little as $29 one way – and unlike other promotions by airlines, these flights can easily be found. Travelers can book a one way flight on the inaugural flight between Newport News/Williamsburg and Orlando on October 19th and other dates throughout the month for just $28.99 – but they might need to move fast before they’re gone.
The full list of Avelo’s current and recently announced future destinations is as follows:
- Hollywood Burbank Airport, California
- Arcata-Eureka Airport, California
- Redding Municipal Airport, California
- Santa Rosa Airport, California
- Tweed New Haven Airport, Connecticut
- Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport, Florida
- Southwest Florida International Airport, Florida
- Orlando International Airport, Florida
- Sarasota–Bradenton International Airport, Florida
- Tampa International Airport, Florida
- Palm Beach International Airport, Florida
- Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport, Georgia
- Boise Airport, Idaho
- Midway International Airport, Illinois
- Blue Grass Airport, Kentucky
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport, Maryland
- Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport, Michigan
- Capital Region International Airport, Michigan
- Harry Reid International Airport, Nevada
- Raleigh–Durham International Airport, North Carolina
- Wilmington International Airport, North Carolina
- Eugene Airport, Oregon
- Rogue Valley International–Medford Airport, Oregon
- Redmond Municipal Airport, Oregon
- Charleston International Airport, South Carolina
- Myrtle Beach International Airport, South Carolina
- Nashville International Airport, Tennessee
- Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, Virginia
- Tri-Cities Airport, Washington
Most Popular U.S. Cities For Digital Nomads, According To Airbnb
Travel Insurance That Covers Covid-19 For 2022
Use This Instagram Trick To Knock Up To 75% Off Your Next Hotel Stay
Traveler Alert: Don’t Forget Travel Insurance For Your Next Trip!
↓ Join Our Community ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB group has all the latest reopening news, conversations, and Q&A’s happening daily!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your email address to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s latest breaking travel news, straight to your inbox.
This article originally appeared on TravelOffPath.com