A brand new all-inclusive resort in the city of Cancun, Mexico, has opened its doors for the very first time.
The hotel in question is the Royal Uno All-Inclusive Resort and Spa – which is located right in the heart of Cancun’s ‘hotel zone’, and began welcoming guests just yesterday (28 June).
So, what is there to know about Cancun’s latest all-inclusive resort?
Let’s take a closer look at what is on offer at the brand new Royal Uno All-Inclusive Resort and Spa – including details on where the resort is situated in the city of Cancun.
How Many Rooms Does The Resort Have?
The all-inclusive hotel resort has 540 rooms and suites for guests to choose from – which includes the following types of room:
- Authentic Uno Suite – both ‘ocean view’ and ‘beachfront’ rooms available, with prices starting from $323 per night
- Superior Uno Suite – both ‘ocean view’ and ‘beachfront’ rooms available, with prices starting from $325 per night
- Superior Uno King Suite – both ‘ocean view’ and ‘beachfront’ rooms available, with prices starting from $334 per night
- Uno Suite – both ‘ocean view’ and ‘beachfront’ rooms available, with prices starting from $389 per night
- Uno Beachfront Suite with Whirlpool – with prices starting from $479 per night
- Uno Beachfront Suite with Plunge Pool – with prices starting from $600 per night
- Uno Romantic Suite – both ‘ocean view’ and ‘beachfront’ rooms available, with prices starting from $601 per night
- Uno Grand Suite – both ‘ocean view’ and ‘beachfront’ rooms available, with prices starting from $840 per night
- Uno Beachfront Grand Suite with Whirlpool – with prices starting from $977 per night
- Uno Beachfront Grand Suite with Plunge Pool – with prices starting from $1073 per night
- Uno Presidential Suite – with prices starting from $409 per night
What Amenities Does The Hotel Resort Have To Offer?
The Royal Uno All-Inclusive Resort And Spa Cancun is a great option for families – with it offering a variety of amenities, including:
- four bars
- five restaurants
- a cafe
- a ‘grab-and-go’ counter – where guests can conveniently purchase a quick snack on the go
- two oversized swimming pools
- a sun deck – which features plunge pools
- a kids’ water park
- a kids’ club
- a family room – where you can enjoy watching movies, reading books, and playing board and video games
- a spa – which offers a number of different massages and treatments for guests, including for children
- a fitness center – which includes a 24-hour gym, a selection of exercise classes, as well as sporting activities such as beach volleyball and soccer
- a variety of daily activities – which includes sessions teaching Latin dance, Mexican cooking classes and much more.
And, of course the resort is a great choice for beach lovers – with it being located along the coastline of the Yucatan Peninsula, which is where you’ll find some of Mexico’s most beautiful beaches.
Check Prices At Royal Uno Resort In Cancun
Where Exactly Is The Resort Located In Cancun?
Royal Uno’s new all-inclusive resort is located behind the Cancun Maya Museum, and just a stone’s throw away from the city’s ancient Mayan temples.
It is conveniently located – with shopping malls, restaurants, bars and nightclubs surrounding the resort, as well as there being a number of golf courses situated close by.
And, for those arriving into Cancun’s International Airport – the hotel resort can be reached in just 20 minutes by car.
Here is the full address of the Royal Uno All-Inclusive Resort And Spa Cancun: Lote 50, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, Cancún, 77500, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Cancun Set To Welcome More All-Inclusive Resorts In The Near Future
Cancun is set to welcome even more all-inclusive resorts in the near future – with Marriott having recently announced that they are set to open their new Royalton Splash Riviera Cancun resort later in the year.
And, the Spanish hotel chain, Riu, has also announced in recent times that they plan to open two new all-inclusive – and adult-only – resorts in the popular tourist hotspot of Cancun.
The two hotels, which will go by the names of Hotel Riu Latino and Hotel Riu Palace Kukulkan – are due to open in just a matter of months – in October and November, respectively.
Hotel giants, Hyatt, have also recently revealed their plans to open a new resort in Cancun – with the Grand Hyatt Beach Resort set to become the company’s 19th resort in the Mexican city.
The hotel resort is set to open in 2024.
Riu To Open Two New All Inclusive Resorts In Cancun This Year
Travel Insurance That Covers Covid-19 For 2022
Hyatt Hotels To Open New Grand Hyatt Beach Resort In Cancun
Cancun Is Bringing Back The Use Of Face Masks Indoors
U.S. Warns Tourists To Be Cautious After Dark In Cancun, Playa Del Carmen And Tulum
Traveler Alert: Don’t Forget Travel Insurance For Your Next Trip!
↓ Join Our Community ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB group has all the latest reopening news, conversations, and Q&A’s happening daily!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your email address to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s latest breaking travel news, straight to your inbox.
This article originally appeared on TravelOffPath.com