A brand new all-inclusive resort in the city of Cancun, Mexico, has opened its doors for the very first time.
The hotel in question is the Royal Uno All-Inclusive Resort and Spa – which is located right in the heart of Cancun’s ‘hotel zone’, and began welcoming guests just yesterday (28 June).
So, what is there to know about Cancun’s latest all-inclusive resort?
Let’s take a closer look at what is on offer at the brand new Royal Uno All-Inclusive Resort and Spa – including details on where the resort is situated in the city of Cancun.
How Many Rooms Does The Resort Have?
The all-inclusive hotel resort has 540 rooms and suites for guests to choose from – which includes the following types of room:
- Authentic Uno Suite – both ‘ocean view’ and ‘beachfront’ rooms available, with prices starting from $323 per night
- Superior Uno Suite – both ‘ocean view’ and ‘beachfront’ rooms available, with prices starting from $325 per night
- Superior Uno King Suite – both ‘ocean view’ and ‘beachfront’ rooms available, with prices starting from $334 per night
- Uno Suite – both ‘ocean view’ and ‘beachfront’ rooms available, with prices starting from $389 per night
- Uno Beachfront Suite with Whirlpool – with prices starting from $479 per night
- Uno Beachfront Suite with Plunge Pool – with prices starting from $600 per night
- Uno Romantic Suite – both ‘ocean view’ and ‘beachfront’ rooms available, with prices starting from $601 per night
- Uno Grand Suite – both ‘ocean view’ and ‘beachfront’ rooms available, with prices starting from $840 per night
- Uno Beachfront Grand Suite with Whirlpool – with prices starting from $977 per night
- Uno Beachfront Grand Suite with Plunge Pool – with prices starting from $1073 per night
- Uno Presidential Suite – with prices starting from $409 per night
What Amenities Does The Hotel Resort Have To Offer?
The Royal Uno All-Inclusive Resort And Spa Cancun is a great option for families – with it offering a variety of amenities, including:
- four bars
- five restaurants
- a cafe
- a ‘grab-and-go’ counter – where guests can conveniently purchase a quick snack on the go
- two oversized swimming pools
- a sun deck – which features plunge pools
- a kids’ water park
- a kids’ club
- a family room – where you can enjoy watching movies, reading books, and playing board and video games
- a spa – which offers a number of different massages and treatments for guests, including for children
- a fitness center – which includes a 24-hour gym, a selection of exercise classes, as well as sporting activities such as beach volleyball and soccer
- a variety of daily activities – which includes sessions teaching Latin dance, Mexican cooking classes and much more.
Where Exactly Is The Resort Located In Cancun?
Royal Uno’s new all-inclusive resort is located behind the Cancun Maya Museum, and just a stone’s throw away from the city’s ancient Mayan temples.
It is conveniently located – with shopping malls, restaurants, bars and nightclubs surrounding the resort, as well as there being a number of golf courses situated close by.
And, for those arriving into Cancun’s International Airport – the hotel resort can be reached in just 20 minutes by car.
Here is the full address of the Royal Uno All-Inclusive Resort And Spa Cancun: Lote 50, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, Cancún, 77500, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Cancun Set To Welcome More All-Inclusive Resorts In The Near Future
Cancun is set to welcome even more all-inclusive resorts in the near future – with Marriott having recently announced that they are set to open their new Royalton Splash Riviera Cancun resort later in the year.
The two hotels, which will go by the names of Hotel Riu Latino and Hotel Riu Palace Kukulkan – are due to open in just a matter of months – in October and November, respectively.
The hotel resort is set to open in 2024.
This article originally appeared on Travel Off Path. For the latest breaking news that will affect your next trip, please visit: Traveloffpath.com
↓ Join the community ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB group has all the latest reopening news, conversations, and Q&A’s happening daily!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your email address to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s latest breaking travel news, straight to your inbox
Disclaimer: Current travel rules and restrictions can change without notice. The decision to travel is ultimately your responsibility. Contact your consulate and/or local authorities to confirm your nationality’s entry and/or any changes to travel requirements before traveling. Travel Off Path does not endorse traveling against government advisories