St. Lucia was one of the first countries in the entire world to reopen for tourism after the start of the pandemic. The island nation starting allowing visitors to return on June 4, 2020, leading the way for tourism recovery in the Caribbean.
Since Saint Lucia's entry requirements are relatively easy to comply with, and the fact they are allowing tourists from the USA, Canada, UK, and more, it's a great destination for anyone looking to travel during the pandemic.
Here are all the latest updates and information on St. Lucia's entry requirements and everything else you need to know before you go.
Countries Permitted To Visit St. Lucia
All nations are welcome to visit St. Lucia under normal visa and immigration rules.
Travel Authorization Form
All passengers will need to fill out the online Travel Authorization Form before entering St. Lucia.
The form should be filled out at least 7 days before arrival. Travelers should print out the email confirmation they will receive after submitting the form, as well as a copy of the Travel Authorization Letter they will later receive after the form is processed.
Health Screening Form
All passengers should print and fill out the Health Screening Form to show upon arrival.
Testing Requirements for Saint Lucia
Pre-flight testing required.
All passengers will have to perform a PCR test, no longer than 7 days before arrival to St. Lucia.
The negative test results must be emailed to [email protected]
prior to travel AND printed out to show upon arrival.
Children under 5 are exempt from testing.
St. Lucia's Quarantine Entry Requirements
There are no quarantines for travelers who provide proof of their negative PCR test and are showing no symptoms, but there is a 14-day restriction of movement.
Arrivals from Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis or St. Vincent and the Grenadines are exempt from the 14-day restriction of movement.
COVID-19 Health Requirements While in Saint Lucia
All visitors must follow COVID-19 health requirements while in St. Lucia:
- Wearing a mask is required in all public spaces, with the exception of at the pool, beach and restaurants once seated.
- Guests arriving from countries outside the Caribbean bubble will have to stay on hotel property and can only transfer to another approved hotel or take approved tours
- Guests staying over 14 days can leave the resort and travel freely around the island after the 14th day.
COVID-19 Vaccine Entry Requirements for St. Lucia
Saint Lucia has not announced any mandates on a proof of vaccine record for entry in the near future.
Visa Entry Requirements For Saint Lucia During COVID-19
Most countries worldwide enjoy visa-free access or visa-on-arrival access to Saint Lucia.
Countries in light blue on the map below get visa-free entry for 6 weeks. (includes: Canada, USA, Australia, UK, etc.)
Countries in yellow qualify for a visa-on-arrival, also valid for 6 weeks.
Countries in grey will have to apply for a visa in their home country before traveling.
St.Lucia's Covid-19 Entry Requirement Summary:
- Check to see if you need a visa
- Perform a PCR test no longer than 7 days before arrival
- Book only covid-certified accommodation
- Fill out the online Travel Registration Form
- Send negative test results to [email protected]
- Print off 4 forms to travel with: negative test results, travel authorization auto email response, travel authorization letter, and health screening form
Disclaimer: Current travel rules and restrictions can change without notice. The decision to travel is ultimately your responsibility. Contact your consulate and/or local authorities to confirm your nationality’s entry and/or any changes to travel requirements before traveling. Travel Off Path does not endorse traveling against government advisories