A new adults-only – and all-inclusive – Margaritaville resort is set to open in the Riviera Maya early next year.
The resort which has been aptly named the Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Maya will not only feature more than 350 rooms – and offer a wide variety of entertainment, drinking and fine-dining options for guests to choose from – but it will also be strategically located on the beachfront in the popular Mexican tourist hotspot of the Riviera Maya, Mexico.
The Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Maya – Here’s What We Know So Far
Firstly, we know that Margaritaville’s latest property is set to be an adults-only resort – which is in fact a first for the company’s Island Reserve brand.
The resort is also a joint venture and collaboration with Karisma Hotels and Resorts – who already boast a significant number of other luxury properties within their portfolio, with resorts in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica and Montenegro.
So, what else do we know so far about the upcoming Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Maya – which is set to open in January 2023?
The new Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Maya resort is set to feature:
- 355 rooms and suites – with guests able to choose from 13 different luxury room categories
- 5 on-site restaurants – including a JWB Steakhouse, a Frank & Lola’s Italian restaurant, as well as Mexico’s first-ever LandShark Brewery
- 4 bars – including a mixology bar – Salted Rim, as well as the Wet Feet Bar & Beachside Grill, where guests can enjoy a beautiful sunset drink right on the beachfront
- 3 swimming pools – with guests also able to ‘cool off’ and enjoy a drink at two of the resort’s swim-up bars
- a variety of weekly events for guests to enjoy – including a selection of musical and DJ performances, pool parties, pickleball contests (with the resort set to feature two courts to play on), and much much more
- a huge luxury St. Somewhere spa – which spans over 10,000 square feet and offers guests the opportunity to choose from nine different relaxation rooms, as well as featuring a state-of-the-art FinsUp! fitness center
- a Sky Wedding rooftop terrace – which can be booked by couples for their ‘special day’ and offers some of the most stunning views of the Caribbean Sea
- conference space and ballrooms – which can be booked for a variety of events and are able accommodate as many as 400 people at one time.
On top of all the above, guests will be able to enjoy around-the-clock service from the resort’s staff – with 24-hour room service also available.
And there is no doubt that guests are sure to be more than impressed by what they see when the new Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Maya opens its doors in January 2023 – especially with the property located right in the heart of the Riviera Maya – on the beautiful Caribbean Coast of Mexico.
Book Now To Save Up To 47% Off Your Booking
With the new Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Maya set to begin welcoming guests in January next year (2023), you can already book your stay at the resort – with it even possible to receive as much as 47% off your booking.
In order to take advantage of this offer, however, guests will need to reserve their room before the end of the month (31 July) – and book to stay at the property between 3 January to 23 December 2023.
Click here to find out more about the property – and to book your stay.
The exact location of the Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Maya is: Bahia Petempich, SM12, MZ38, LTE 7-01
Margaritaville Has A Number Of Other Resorts In The Regions Of The Caribbean, Mexico And Central America
Margaritaville’s latest resort – the Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Maya – is not their first property to open in Mexico, with the company in fact already operating a number of properties throughout the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America.
- St. Somewhere Resort Punta Coco Holbox Island (Mexico)
- Margaritaville Vacation Club St Thomas (US Virgin Islands)
- Margaritaville Vacation Club Rio Mar (Puerto Rico)
- Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun (Mexico)
- Margaritaville Island Reserve Cap Cana (Dominican Republic)
- Margaritaville Beach Resort Playa Flamingo Costa Rica (Costa Rica)
- Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau (The Bahamas)
The resort goes by the name of the Margaritaville Beach Villa Resort Belize, which is set to open this winter.
↓ Join the community ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB group has all the latest reopening news, conversations, and Q&A’s happening daily!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your email address to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s latest breaking travel news, straight to your inbox
Disclaimer: Current travel rules and restrictions can change without notice. The decision to travel is ultimately your responsibility. Contact your consulate and/or local authorities to confirm your nationality’s entry and/or any changes to travel requirements before traveling. Travel Off Path does not endorse traveling against government advisories